Marketing Acquisition Lead
This is a very challenging yet hugely exciting role for an ambitious marketing professional, working on both online and offline campaigns targeting a number of different audiences for a range of products.
You will be responsible for devising, delivering and ensuring the performance of our Acquisition activities including but not exclusive to include Paid Media (Search, Paid Social, Display), organic channels, referrals and via our mobile app. Delivering a modern integrated approach to campaigns across paid and owned channels, and for ensuring that we monitor and optimise campaigns on a consistent basis to deliver our marketing objectives.
You will work closely with the Content Lead and design to deliver offline and in surgery marketing to promote our partnerships with the NHS to patients. Supported by the Execs and any external partners, you will focus on the development of plans to deliver performance in-line with the strategies you will build together with the Head of Marketing.
As the business continues to build expand its Private, corporate and NHS growth strategies, you will be responsible for identifying the evolving needs across our Acquisition channels, and working with the Head of Marketing to shape recruitment, growth and development of this skillset over time.
- Work with Squads and the Head of Marketing to build the company’s Acquisition strategy and collaborate with the other marketing leads to ensure it is robust and integrated with the wider plans.
- Work closely with design and researchers to identify the need for, and deliver any offline marketing collateral needed to expose and educate different audiences about our NHS product.
- Lead the optimisation and growth of Paid Search campaigns, driving efficiencies and maximising ROI
- Identify new channels and opportunities to test as part of a developing and maturing acquisition strategy.
- Work closely with the Content lead to develop clear and aligned strategies and take responsibility for the delivery of content into relevant acquisition channels.
- Work very closely with data and analytics platforms to fully understand the performance of our marketing campaigns and our site
- Build a clear understanding of our target audience, creating personas and developing our proposition to ensure we communicate effectively with our audiences
- Ensure campaigns that is delivered adheres to our brand values and all our regulatory obligations (e.g. CCQ, GDPR, ASA etc).
Skills & Experience Specification:
- Experienced in driving cross channel Acquisition campaigns.
- Highly experienced in Paid Search management
- Have solid experience of managing Paid Social (Facebook) and Display (Google Display Network) activity.
- Understanding of on-site analytics and optimisation
- Experience in mobile marketing.
- Experience in driving growth through organic channels including referrals
- Analytical and data driven and able to present information clearly to senior stakeholders
- Understanding of App marketing and analytics. Experience in driving app installs through Facebook, AdWords, Yahoo and other App networks
- Understanding of key analytic tools: Google Analytics, Google tag manager, Appsflyer, Doubleclick.
- Capable of using creative and outside the box thinking to improve performance across all channels.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams to help develop high performance campaigns.
- Drive cost efficiencies by optimal allocation of budget.
- Willingness to step out of comfort zone and take on projects, driving them forward
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong strategic thinking - you will be part of dynamic business which is creating the future of health, your contribution and ability to help drive and translate the strategy ongoing will be key.
- Highly collaborative - this fast paced environment will require strong interpersonal skills and a desire to work hand in hand with teams and functions right across the business.
- Drive for improvement - this role will require a self-motivated individual who can bring a constant energy to the brief and to teams in order to make our ambitious goals a reality.
- Comfortable with ambiguity - we are in the process of shaping the future in a context that is constantly evolving. The successful individual will need to be someone that deals well with the unexpected and will actively enjoy helping to work out the right direction.
- Data savvy - to ensure we can help take our stakeholders on our journey data and evidence based arguments will be key to helping us to land our key points.
- Comfortable under pressure - a results driven individual who thrives when the heat is on
- Competitive Salary
- Free Push Doctor for you and your family
- In house gym
- Free snacks / food / drinks / fruit in the office
- Flexible working
- Life Insurance
All Push Doctor roles are subject to a DBS check in line with safer recruitment standards