Product Owner / Business Analyst
At Push Doctor we are passionate about helping everyone live healthier and happier. Our products are pushing for a better future and transforming healthcare and we have an exciting opportunity within our Product Team.
You’ll need to hit the ground running, be proactive and strong at problem-solving. You’ll need bright ideas, high energy and a commitment to improving our patient experience.
Push Doctor Values
We are curious, caring and passionate. We have experienced healthcare ourselves and use research and insight to understand the aspects of healthcare we have yet to experience. Whenever empathy seems out of reach, we are proactive in bringing it into focus.
We carve the path for others to follow, setting industry standards and transforming healthcare for the better. We are anything but new to this and have so much to be proud of. Together, we are unstoppable.
Everything we do should add value to our service. We optimise and occasionally overhaul every aspect of the experience we provide, challenging expectations of what health can (and should) be. This isn’t something that happens overnight, so we need to be resilient and never lose faith.
Reporting into the Head of Product, you will manage the end-to-end development of our patient experience.
Our customer experience and operations team are a key part of the success of our business and you will ensure they have the tools to succeed and work closely with them to provide feedback into a long-term product vision and near-term execution plan.
The role will interact closely with the engineering and medical teams. You will also deliver in partnership with our other Product Managers to ensure our product continues to provide a consistent convenient user experience.
- Lead cross-functional teams in a semi-agile environment to successfully bring full-stack products to market.
- Create functional specifications that outline the objectives and detailed requirements that can be understood and acted upon by engineering teams with clear acceptance criteria.
- Work with a QA team to ensure that test strategies/cases match requirements.
- Lead backlog grooming to decompose and estimate stories.
- Document story details after reviewing with development.
- Lead scrum meetings including standups, retrospectives, and demos.
- Document the new features for implementations and release notes.
- Work closely with the product manager to ensure the user experience is considered as a priority.
- Make product decisions based on evidence that provides a clear rationale why features should, and should not, be prioritised. Identifying both immediate, tactical improvements and longer term growth opportunities.
- Contribute to the development of the product roadmap by owning and driving meaningful initiatives through the software development lifecycle.
- Organize, prioritize and manage often conflicting product dimensions while working independently in a deadline driven environment.
- Communicate complex concepts and/or information to internal and external users and suppliers.
- Understand the key technology and architectural capabilities and constraints of our platforms to facilitate decision-making.
- Ensure that best practice product development practices and processes are followed, suggest ways in which the process can be improved, and proactively champion to the wider team.
- Participate in the evaluation of new technologies and opportunities for integration in our platform.
- Demonstrate the latest iterations to customers (pre-release) and gathers feedback.
- Minimum 3 years experience working as a BA in a software or online business environment. Preferably with a product ownership background.
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills.
- Drive for product innovation, quality and excellence.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Extensive experience leveraging agile tools to facilitate agile ceremonies.
- Strong project management skills (especially Scrum); process oriented, organized and detailed.
- Experience of the business process framework and knowledge of business process tools.
- Ability to multitask and manage priorities based on opportunity, risk and impact to business.
- Flexible and pragmatic working styles to adapt to various personalities in cross-functional teams.
- Experience in facilitating Agile workshops geared toward features definition and prioritization.
- Passionate about creating innovative new experiences.
- Proven ability to use data analytics, research and testing methodologies to inform business decisions.
- Commercial understanding is strongly desired.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively across all levels in the organization
- Competitive Salary
- Free Push Doctor for you and your family
- In house gym
- Free snacks / food / drinks / fruit in the office
- Flexible working
- Life Insurance
Please provide a cover letter with your application and describe why you feel you’re the best fit for this role?
All Push Doctor roles are subject to a DBS check in line with safer recruitment standards