At Push Doctor we are passionate about helping everyone live healthier and happier. Our products are pushing for a better future and transforming healthcare and we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to join us and work within our Product Team.
You’ll need to hit the ground running, be proactive and strong at problem-solving. You’ll need bright ideas, high energy and a commitment to improving our patient experience.
Reporting into the Head of Product, you will own the end-to-end product management of our patient video consultation experience and will be responsible for optimising our membership subscription packages.
Our customer experience and operations team are a key part of the success of our business and you will ensure they have the tools to succeed and work closely with them to provide feedback into a long-term product vision and near-term execution plan.
The role will interact closely with the engineering teams and work with design, marketing and our medical officers. You will also deliver in partnership with our other Product Managers and their respective teams to ensure our product continues to provide a consistent convenient user experience.
What you’ll do
- Work with business stakeholders to understand needs and create solutions that facilitate the business’ objectives.
- Understand the value of the user experience while balancing partnership / revenue opportunities and technical feasibility when developing requirements for products.
- Lead cross-functional teams in a semi-agile environment to successfully bring full-stack products to market.
- Create functional specifications that outline the objectives and detailed requirements that can be understood and acted upon by engineering and product design teams.
- Work closely with product design to ensure the user experience is considered as a priority. Use quantitative and qualitative user testing mechanisms, and monitor/engage with all user feedback channels to help inform decisions.
- Make product decisions based on evidence that provides a clear rationale why features should, and should not, be prioritised. Identifying both immediate, tactical improvements and longer term growth opportunities.
- Substantially contribute to the development of the product roadmap by owning and driving meaningful initiatives through the software development lifecycle.
- Organize, prioritize and manage often conflicting product dimensions while working independently in a deadline driven environment.
- Own and maintain relationships with suppliers and vendors.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex concepts and/or information to internal and external users and suppliers.
- Ability to understand the key technology and architectural capabilities and constraints of our platforms to facilitate decision-making.
- Ensure that best practice product development practices and processes are followed, suggest ways in which the process can be improved, and proactively champion to the wider team.
- Maintain a pulse on key product metrics and suggest optimisation strategies to increase them appropriately.
- Participate in the evaluation of new technologies and opportunities for integration in our platform.
- Conduct competitive analysis and identify areas for product differentiation and enhancement.
- Build positive relationships with other teams in the business through communication and collaboration. Radiate visibility of the roadmap, features and rationale to the business.
- Minimum 3 years experience working as a product manager in a software or online business environment.
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills.
- A drive for product innovation, quality and excellence with a passion for creating new experiences.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Product development experience creating features on b2b or b2c products.
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate these to executive management.
- Strong project management skills; process oriented, organized and detailed.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, including assessing situations, evaluating options and coming up with recommendations.
- An ability to multitask and manage priorities based on opportunity, risk and impact to business.
- Flexible and pragmatic working styles to adapt to various personalities in cross-functional teams.
- Proven ability to use data insights, research and testing methodologies to inform business decisions.
- Commercial understanding is strongly desired.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively across all levels in the organization.
Please provide a cover letter with your application and describe why you feel you’re the best fit for the role?
All Push Doctor roles are subject to a DBS check in line with safer recruitment standards