Relationship and Integration Executive
Apply your skills in a space that matters
Push Doctor is a multi-award-winning digital health company that enables you to have a video consultation with a
GP within minutes on any device. We’re growing at a phenomenal pace and we’re looking for amazing people to
join us on our game-changing adventure to make millions of people healthier and happier.
We are curious, caring and passionate. We have experienced healthcare ourselves and use research
and insight to understand the aspects of healthcare we have yet to experience. Whenever empathy
seems out of reach, we are proactive in bringing it into focus.
We carve the path for others to follow, setting industry standards and transforming healthcare for
the better. We are anything but new to this and have so much to be proud of. Together, we are
Everything we do should add value to our service. We optimise and occasionally overhaul every
aspect of the experience we provide, challenging expectations of what health can (and should) be. This
isn’t something that happens overnight, so we need to be resilient and never lose faith.
- Establish & maintain relationships with individuals, clinicians & practices to accelerate the growth and build trust in the Push Doctor brand. The candidate must excel in building rapport, relationships and be understanding with people – be partner obsessed
- Be a Push Doctor ambassador and the external face of the brand
- Increase the flow of bookings/orders/consultations from each assigned practice/surgery
- Work with the operational teams and on-boarding specialists to ensure that the potential increase in workload is always understood and can proactively be managed – ensure accurate expectations are set where possible.
- Act as a point of escalation for any service issues initially and become a single point of contact to give the practices the stability and confidence in the product
- Provide assistance and training to the requisite practices and individuals to ensure full understanding of the proposition (Either remotely or in person)
- Collate and provide accurate feedback to the business from each practice on areas of weakness and where improvements can and should be made
- Manage all internal stakeholders to ensure that the importance of the client is understood and that the business adheres to service levels. Ensure all feedback and development opportunities are provided to the business in good time. Inclusive of Dealing with any urgent complaints or service issues from the client in conjunction with the Customer Experience Team Lead.
- Provide regular service reviews to the relevant stakeholders in a presentable written and/or verbal fashion
- Ensure billing for all commercial relationships are kept up to date each month.
- Assist with the development of a strategy regards our ‘target’ relationships and manage this between the team.
- Assist with regularly updating the business regards the Relationship acquisitions, status, requirements and growth
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency with Word, Excel & Power point
- Enjoys building and maintaining relationships, both internally and externally
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Plenty of drive, initiative and motivation
- Attention to detail
- The ability to analyse and research information
- Willing to Travel to client sites where necessary
- Must hold a full, clean driving licence