Customer Experience Team Leader
Apply your skills in a space that matters!
Push Doctor is a multi-award-winning digital health company that enables you to have a video consultation with a GP within minutes on any device. We’re growing at a phenomenal pace and we’re looking for amazing people to join us on our game-changing adventure to make millions of people healthier and happier.
Push Doctor Values
We are curious, caring and passionate. We have experienced healthcare ourselves and use research and insight to understand the aspects of healthcare we have yet to experience. Whenever empathy seems out of reach, we are proactive in bringing it into focus.
We carve the path for others to follow, setting industry standards and transforming healthcare for the better. We are anything but new to this and have so much to be proud of. Together, we are unstoppable.
Everything we do should add value to our service. We optimise and occasionally overhaul every aspect of the experience we provide, challenging expectations of what health can (and should) be. This isn’t something that happens overnight, so we need to be resilient and never lose faith.
The people we’re looking for:
Willing to push the boundaries | Able to think outside the box | Intelligent |Not afraid of hard work | Leaders in their field | Keen to progress | Agile | Able to accept responsibility
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and deliver a platinum level of customer service.
- Take ownership of customer's issues and follow problems through to resolution, become a point of escalation for other advisors.
- Keep accurate reporting and documenting actions and discussions providing end of shift output and deliverables to management team.
- Support the real time availability of the doctors on the platform to ensure that it is appropriate for the supply demands of the patients on the platform.
- Work closely with the other areas of the business to identify areas of continuous improvement based from the customer feedback within the CX area.
- Manage the day to day team queries and escalate any pivotal issues to the Customer Experience Manager.
- Attendance, Lateness and Performance within the team.
- Ensure all methods of communication are always covered and allocating workloads - Tickets, live chat, calls, Social Media
- Manage the financial journey of customers updating refund logs and ensure all refunds reviewed properly
- Raise process issues with the Operations Manager and provide solutions to resolve and proactively propose solutions to enhance the use of current tools and processes.
- Communicate business changes, rollouts and update.
- Manage complaints and escalations, through to solution/resolution.
- Represent the area when appropriate at internal meetings within the business.
- Have a flexible approach to service management and act as a point of contact for safeguarding issues.
- Evaluate team members performance through a quality score card measuring telephony, email and chat.
- Nurture an environment where staff can excel through engagement, encouragement and empowerment in their role.
- Reviewing calls and emails in line with standards, creating a culture of coaching for all staff.
- Competitive Salary
- Free Push Doctor for you and your family
- In house gym
- Free snacks / food / drinks / fruit in the office
- Flexible working
- Life Insurance
All Push Doctor roles are subject to a DBS check in line with safer recruitment standards